EXCLUSIVE: Lib Dem Sex Party Fundraiser.



There have been some comical fundraisers but this takes some beating. Portsmouth Lib Dems have organised a 'Gay Sex Pool Party.'

Held in a "private house" it is said to have a heated pool and jacuzzi. According to the gay networking site for "hook-ups", Fit Lads, it is being held by the Lib Dems.

Now which local Pompey Lib Dem would be holding such a shindig in Portsmouth? And what will local MP Mike Hancock think?

++UPDATE++ 13:05

tbg. has just received the profile of the host/organiser of the party. It reads:

"Hi my name is David,

I like my men to be men, I do love the straight, bi or married type.
very discreet and respectful able to accommodate.
I have an out side pool and hot tub as well as an indoor jacuzzi, which I'm happy to use and relax in you're all more than welcome to join me.
Love to just to chill out and enjoy a few drinks with some of my friends.
I do have the odd party or 2!!
message me and find out, I don't bite unless asked too lol and like to make genuine new friends along the way

Thanks for reading my profile

Take care
David"


This is apparently a picture of the glorious private fun house from Davids' profile. tbg. sources say that this plush yard belongs to Lib Dem Cllr David Fuller.


---------------------------------------------

UPDATE - 06/03/2013:
[READ] Investigation into Lib Dem sex parties